Tuesday 8 November 2011

BJJHQ: Thanks for the Rashguard.

Hey guys, I'd just like to thank the amazing BjjHQ for supplying me with a brand new True Rashguard.

I was contacted by Aaron at BjjHQ through Twitter, asking if I would pump his company on my blog for a free rashguard or fightshorts. I found this a very fair deal and had a hole in my collection where my old rashguard used to live so I requested a brand spanking new rashie. I also offered Aaron a space on my blog for a spell. For this he sent me via email a couple of bits of HTML code to put some tasteful ads up.

I draw your attention to the box on the right here:
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
                                                     
Now when I went to look at their website I was initially a bit concerned as I noticed the fact that the pricetags I saw were in US dollars. I immediately thought "ah well, that's a deal breaker, he ain't gonna want to ship out to me over here in England" but I sent him my address details anyway to see what he said. The return email did not even bat an eyelid at the UK address and further scrutiny of the website revealed a small line that says "Welcome UK Fans" and an option box to select the UK. Good stuff. 

My generally pessimistic mind then thought "I bet delivery will take an absolute age" but low and behold the rashguard got to me in 7 days, not even 7 working days but 7 actual days. Now that is awesome service from the States to the UK. I've ordered things from England before and still had it take more than 7 days to get here. That is impressive. The True Rashguard that was delivered is good quality and fits well too (tight like a second skin but that's how I like 'em) which was never a given seeing as how I just gave Aaron my chest measurement and said send me whatever size you think'll fit. Thanks mate.

 The True Rashguard, not modelled by me ;o)

BjjHQ.com offer a new deal everyday at amazing special offer prices. The deal on at time of writing this is Clinch Gear shorts at a very reasonable price of $25 (plus shipping). It's worth checking this site on a daily basis just to see what cool item they've got on sale for the day. Or you can just check out my blog on a daily basis (even though I only update about every 3 days) and look at the box on the right for the deal of the day. This way you can check on a good deal and read my shit (too cheap a plug?)

Anyway, check out their site now by using one of the links scattered around this blog page. And thanks loads once again to Aaron for my ace new rashguard :o)


BJJ Gi HQ


\m/

No comments: