Monday 30 April 2012

Pace Choke

In my last couple of blogs I've been bleating on about the Pace Choke, particularly as it comes from a position I often find very attainable. I managed to hit one of these babies on Thursday night against one of my sparring partners and was exceptionally chuffed in a kind of "well whaddya know? It works!" type way.

So anyway, I thought I'd dig around on the YouTube for a video of it either being taught or used on a fight. And I was fortunate enough to find a video of the man himself, Nick Pace, demonstrating his choke.

I have also found a copy of him using it to finish Will Campuzano in the third round of their match at The Ultimate Fighter Finale - Team GSP vs Team Koscheck. Even UFC mouthpiece and general lover of all things Jiu Jitsu, Joe Rogan, confesses at the time that he'd never seen it's like before.


I am definitely going to be using this little baby more often. Simple and effective. \m/

No comments: