Sunday 3 February 2013

Mr Tickle Bjj

Through a video of my match at Hereford last year, that I had posted on YouTube, I have been contacted by Ryan Bassett, the guy who beat me in that match.

Ryan's a damn nice guy and exceptionally enthusiastic about this delightful art form, so he's started up his own blog. Mr Tickle Bjj can be found here and contains a lot of the main stream postings and techniques that you'd expect from a Bjj current affairs style blog. Where as mine generally has me reviewing my most recent Bjj experiences, Ryan blogs about all things Brazilian Jiu Jitsu related that cross his path and have peaked his interest. I really recommend his blog quite highly as he's already alerted me to a great deal on a rash guard through following it. Good stuff.

Keep up the great work Ryan!!

¬m/

No comments: